- Spiritual/Personal Development
- Women's Issues: Growth Through Mid-Life and Beyond
- Grief Counseling
- Stress Management
- Mind/Body/Spirit Approaches to Illness and Pain Management
- Quality of Life Counseling for People with Cancer
- Growth Through Transitions
- Accessing our Creativity
- Self-Esteem Issues
- PTSD, Depression, Anxiety
Back To Top
- Women's Spirituality/Personal Growth Groups-thrive in the present and move into the future from a place of healthy self-empowerment, confidence and growth.
-- "Sojourners"-share the challenges of growth through the life journey.
-- "The Creative Link" - explore the connection between creative expression and spirituality
- Mind/Body/Spirit Skills Groups -- eight week groups designed to enhance quality of life through education and group support. Develop proven tools to nurture the emotional, mental, spiritual and social aspects of life. All work is non-invasive and complements traditional medical treatment. Groups are offered for:
-- Stress Management
-- People with Cancer and Life Threatening Illnesses and Chronic Conditions
- Greater Insight and Positive Perception Regarding Life Issues
- Heightened Self-Esteem, Self-Awareness, and Well-Being
- The Ability to Connect with a Larger Perspective and Sense of Meaning and Purpose
- Decrease in Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression
- Greater Mental Clarity and Emotional Stability
- The Ability to Manage and Reduce Stress
- Better Coping Skills
- Pain Management (where appropriate)
Dr.Weiss employs the use of progressive, expressive therapies and wellness techniques specifically designed to treat the whole person.
- Breathwork and Meditation
- Cognitive Restructuring Based on the Psychology of Hope and Optimism
- Creativity in Emotional and Physical Healing through Expressive Movement and Dance, Music, Art, Journaling and Other Creative Writing
- Guided Imagery and Music (The Bonny Method)
- Interactive Guided Imagery
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Spiritual Tools to Connect with a Larger Perspective and Sense of Meaning and Purpose
- Dream Work (Jungian based)
- Active Imagination
Back To Top
Are you a woman who sees
life as an ongoing journey of spiritual growth, healing,
and unfolding into greater life? who sees the call of the
Spirit to live fully with creativity, passion and purpose?
who has the courage to step out of constricted ways of living,
explore her potential and move toward it? who dares to live
from "the inside out" with authenticity, integrity, and confidence?
If you answered YES, come
and join like-minded women at the COMING ALIVE retreats!
These programs are open to women of all spiritual paths and
traditions and are based on a wellness model that integrates
mind, body, and spirit. The retreats are experiential in
nature and include work with guided imagery, meditation,
authentic movement and expressive dance, creative writing,
drawing, clay, and group sharing. Optional massage and Reconnective
Healing sessions are available (additional fee)
See events page
for upcoming retreat schedule and new groups.
Back To Top